Did you know Vitamin D deficiency has been linked to cancer, diabetes, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, inflammatory bowel disease, multiple sclerosis and autism?
And that’s just for starters. Recent studies have also linked this miraculous vitamin to the prevention and potential cure of many other devastating and debilitating conditions including cardiovascular disease, blood pressure issues, high cholesterol levels, neurological system disorders, kidney failure, reproductive system disorders, muscle weakness, obesity, disorders of the skin and even tooth decay.
The problem is 85% of us aren’t getting enough of this “sunshine vitamin” which helps fight bone loss, infection, and abnormal cell growth.
But now, world renowned physician and multiple New York Times Best Selling author, Dr. Joseph Mercola, has gathered all the research together in one place – and created one of the most important and exciting reports ever released to the public. Now you can find out how to get all the vitamin D your body needs, placing the life-saving, health-giving power of this amazing wonder nutrient into your hands!
And guess what? For a limited time, you can get it for FREE...
All the lastest research and case-studies are singing the praises of vitamin D:
Meet The Author
Dr. Joseph Mercola
Since 1982, Dr. Joseph Mercola has been a licensed physician and surgeon in the state of Illinois. He has treated over 20,000 patients and been featured on the Today Show, CNN, ABC’s World News Tonight with Peter Jennings, CBS, NBC and ABC local news shows.
Over a million readers of his newsletter count on Dr. Mercola for unbiased, cutting edge and factual advice on their health.
He is a member of numerous professional societies including the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons, the Nutrition for Optimal Health Association and the Price-Pottenger Nutrition Foundation. Dr. Mercola believes chlorine contributes to hundreds of thousands of health problems every year.
What An Impact Vitamin D Has On Your Body
While having too little vitamin D
may not have any outwardly
obvious signs, it impacts an
incredible array of support for
systems and functions in your
- Heart health*
Cell formation and cell longevity*
- Skin health*
- Aging process*
- Athletic performance*
- Vascular system health*
- Immune health*... Most people feel in better health during the summer sunshine months -- ever wonder why?
Healthy mood and feelings of well-being*
- Weight management, including carbohydrate and fat metabolism*
Hair and hair follicles*
- Strong and healthy bones, because vitamin D encourages
- The authors of a 2006 article in the American Journal of Public Health state, after a review of more than 60 studies on Vitamin D and Cancer, found cancer occurrence and death could be reduced with improved levels of Vitamin D in the body. The incidence of breast cancer could be reduced by 50% and colon cancer by 80%.
- The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition recently published a study done in Norway showing that [SUPPLEMENT REVEALED IN THIS REPORT] containing Vitamin D greatly reduced the risk of type I diabetes in children if it was taken the first year of life.
- 50% of women with hip fractures were shown to have osteoporosis and Vitamin D deficiency.
- Studies have shown an overwhelming relationship between the incidence of multiple sclerosis and latitude - the further away you live from the equator, the greater your risk for developing MS.
- In a recent clinical trial, people with congestive heart failure were given high doses of vitamin D. Within 9 months their bodies had produced a 43% increase in natural anti-inflammatory substances revealing that vitamin D plays an important role in reducing inflammation in heart patients.
So Why Are We So D’ – ficient?
Decades ago, most of us worked out in the sunshine, and absorbed approximately 10.000 – 20,000 IU of vitamin D in 15 minutes. That’s many times more than the current FDA requirements of between 200 and 400 IU.
But for the past twenty or thirty years, the medical establishment has been screaming that “sunlight is dangerous for your health”... and telling you to cover yourselves with sunscreen, even though there is no real evidence the sun’s UV rays when used wisely cause cancer.
What’s more, many of us have indoor jobs, and from September to the middle of April in the northern latitudes, the sky can remain quite gray, making it nearly impossible for you to gain enough of the sun’s healthy rays to create natural vitamin D. Particularly if you are overweight, pregnant, elderly or dark skinned.
If This Is Such A Big Problem, Why Haven’t I Heard About It In The News?
Great question. The reason why you haven’t heard about this ‘amazing breakthrough’ is really quite simple: you don’t need a doctor’s prescription to get your hands on vitamin D.
As a result, the research is not significantly funded by the drug companies because, quite frankly, there is no real cost benefit to them.
What’s more, we have only had the technical ability to measure vitamin D levels commercially – outside the research labs – for about ten years. So about 98% of what we know about vitamin D has only been discovered in about the last 10 years.
So if your physician went to medical school in the last century, as most did, then the odds are – unless they have kept up to date with recent medical journals - they are not going to know that much about the virtues of vitamin D.
And that’s why Dr. Mercola has invested over many hundreds of hours collating the latest research in Vitamin D. This amazing report has been referred to as “essential reading for anyone concerned about their family’s health.” It doesn’t matter if you are young or old, you’ll want to get your hand on this limited supply, hot off the press, free 12 page “Vitamin D Awareness” report.
Here’s What You’ll Discover Inside:
- THE TRUTH ABOUT GETTING ENOUGH CALCIUM for strong bones. (hint: your body must be able to absorb the calcium, otherwise it’s not going to make any difference)
- Cancer is the leading cause of death in Americans under the age of 65. Find out how to get your body to kill cancer cells and reduce or stop cancer cell growth altogether.
- If you are a woman, did you know there’s an 80% chance you’ll end up with osteoporosis once you turn 65? Find out how to significantly reduced that risk
- Sunscreen DANGER! Why sunscreen can be harmful to your health instead of protective
- Tanning beds are cancer causing and bad for your health, right? Not always. Artificial lighting from tanning beds can increase the vitamin D levels in your body. But all tanning beds are NOT created equal
- WARNING: Do not take vitamin D orally until you read this! Ignoring this warning could leave you overdosing in vitamin D supplements, leading to a range of symptoms including nausea, vomiting, poor appetite, constipation, headache, bone pain, weakness, apathy and even hardening of the arteries and osteoporosis.
If you care about your health... if side-stepping the dangers of the symptoms on this page by finding out the latest research about vitamin D sounds like a good idea to you, then let us send you this remarkable free report that reveals everything you need to know.