Time has a way of creeping up on you and telling you that you’re not as young or as healthy as you used to be. If you’re experiencing the tell-tale signs of age, or the effects of a sedentary lifestyle, then these questions will clue you in on the state of your health:
- Are you beginning to feel easily fatigued as you advance in years?
- Do you feel that creak in your bones as you climb the stairs or walk more than a block?
- Is huffing and puffing your usual reaction to physical exertion of any kind?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, then it's possible that you are also taking some form of maintenance medication for your heart, or calcium supplements for your bones. But did you know that there is an ALL NATURAL FOOD that builds your bones better than calcium and is better than any cholesterol lowering drug (like Lipitor) to keep your heart healthy?
This nutritious food is receiving worldwide attention for its role as a functional food that may ward off cancer, heart disease, osteoporosis, and much more!
How can you find this amazing super food? Simply download a copy of this FREE Report where I will spill the beans on Japan’s best kept health secret - natto! Find out:
- How nattokinase (a type of good bacteria found in natto) works better than Aspirin at preventing a heart attack
- Helps natto prevents fractures and sustains bone mineral density in women with osteoporosis
- Keeps your gut running smoothly, keeping your tummy efficient and calm
- Is a cheaper alternative to cholesterol lowering drugs like Lipitor
If you've been searching for a natural way to care for your bones and heart, then CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE REPORT ON NATTO.
Take a Hint from the Japanese if You Want to Add More Quality Years to Your Life
Roughly 7.5 billion packets of natto are consumed every year in Japan, so how come the Japanese are still hungry for more? Allow these facts and figures to answer your question:
- Japanese people have the longest life span in the world. Statistics reveal that the average life span for a female is 85 years and 78 for men. On the other hand, the average life span for an American female is 79.1 years while males can expect to live up to 74.1 years.
- The World Health Organization reports that people in Western cultures have a markedly higher risk of developing unexpected blood clots than those in Asian countries - with deaths due to heart problems much lower in Japan than in the U.S.A.
- Japanese women in their seventies suffered a bone mineral density (BMD) loss of only 0.5% per year compared to their Western counterparts who experienced a 1.6% BMD loss.
Learn How to Include Natto in Your Diet
While natto has been consumed for years in Japan, it still remains a mystery food here in the West. I eat natto regularly because of the nutritional benefits, and have learned to prepare tasty recipes that I truly enjoy. Let me answer some of your questions, such as:
- How do I prepare natto?
- Does it cause any of the common diseases linked to soy products such as breast cancer and reproductive disorders?
- What does it taste like?
- Can I mix it with other food?
- How much should I eat to experience health benefits?
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE REPORT on how to use Natto to build strong bones and a healthy heart.