Your Intestinal Ecosystem Is Home to Bacteria!
With “anti-bacterial” products (from mouthwash to soaps to laundry detergent) everywhere, you may be led into thinking that all bacteria are bad. What they’re not telling you is - there are actually bad bacteria and good bacteria! And you need to have more good bacteria than bad bacteria in your gut to keep your intestines healthy. It is actually when the bad bacteria are winning the battle that you experience:
- And irritability!
All these conditions will certainly disrupt the pleasant flow of your daily life. It’s easy to take the state of your tummy for granted. But when you’re in the middle of something important and your tummy is in the throes of clenching pain, or worse, spurs you to run to the nearest toilet in the middle of an important dinner – you’ll know for sure that the condition of your “gut” is no laughing matter!
That’s why it’s extremely important to encourage good bacteria to thrive in your intestines to keep your gut running smoothly! THE more important question is – HOW do you keep your tummy trouble free so you can fully enjoy your day?
Dr. Mercola will answer this gut-wrenching question in the FREE report, THE CASE FOR HEALTHY BOWELS: THE VITAL CONNECTION BETWEEN YOUR GUT AND YOUR HEALTH. If you know what’s good for your overall health, you’ll grab this opportunity and receive this free report now! There is a variety of crucial information that will clearly spell out the benefits of a healthy gut!
Did you know for instance that:
- Antibiotics and modern hygiene kill both bad bacteria - and good bacteria?
- And the death of good bacteria can lead to allergies, acne, autism, diabetes, bladder cancer as well as many other discomfiting discomforts?
That may have come as a shock to you because you’re probably quite unaware that not all bacteria do your body harm! You need good bacteria to maintain a healthy digestive system. And a healthy gut equates to a healthy immune system! Learn more about why you should keep your bowels healthy to maintain long life. PLUS, enjoy these special chapters that teach you How to Keep Bad Bacteria Under Control:
- Death by Diet: What foods to avoid so you can keep your beneficial stomach bacteria thriving
- Foods for ‘Life’ – Tells you what modern day alternatives can help you keep your gut healthy, particularly if you are constantly on the go and up and running
- What’s more, there’s a special portion on the best probiotic supplement to take. Dr. Mercola has first-hand experience on its terrific benefits - and these beneficial bacteria can only do you good
Listen to What Your Gut Tells You
Since your gut doesn’t have the words to explain in great detail what it needs to keep your tummy in top shape, the report THE CASE FOR HEALTHY BOWELS: THE VITAL CONNECTION BETWEEN YOUR GUT AND YOUR HEALTH will show you how! It comes in a reader-friendly PDF format that is so simple for you to use and download, RIGHT NOW!