Dr. Mercola Exposes the Hidden Dangers of Over-the-Counter Drugs
What do Tylenol, Prilosec, and Benadryl have in common?
They are all popular over-the-counter (OTC) drugs that can be bought at almost any pharmacy without a doctor's prescription, and can also be dangerous to your health!
All over-the-counter drugs carry the risk of hazardous side effects, especially the drugs that fall under any of these categories:
- Painkillers and anti-inflammatories
- Heartburn and indigestion medication
- Cough and cold medication
If you have any of these commonly used “remedies” in your medicine cabinet — Advil, Tylenol, Pepcid, Maalox, Tums, Chlor-Trimeton, among others — then you are putting yourself at risk for kidney damage, heart attack, or stroke, just so you can get short-term relief from temporary pain or the common cold.
Do you find it hard to believe that these popular drugs, which are so accessible even to teenagers, can potentially be lethal?
The government estimates that almost 100 people die every year due to overdose of over-the-counter drugs. Around 56,000 others end up in the emergency room due to misuse, including teenagers who use non-prescription medication as recreational drugs.
Read about IT in THIS FREE Report, THREE DANGEROUS DRUGS THAT COULD BE IN YOUR MEDICINE CABINET NOW, Uncovers These Valuable Truths:
- The dangerous side effects of OTC drugs that you won’t find on their labels or in ANY of their advertising
- Why hypertension has been linked to overuse of common pain relievers
- How acid-blockers such as Prilosec can lead to peptic ulcers and even stomach cancer
- Why cough syrups are more effective in getting teenagers “high” than they are for curing a cough
You will be surprised at how cheap and readily-available these natural alternatives are. Stop putting your health at risk and learn how to use safe and effective natural alternatives to OTC drugs. Read about IT in THIS FREE Report “THREE DANGEROUS DRUGS THAT COULD BE IN YOUR MEDICINE CABINET NOW.”
This premium report is a product of extensive research and documentation and is normally available for $9.97. But because you absolutely need this information to help you avoid damage to your health AND to save money, I’m offering it to you ABSOLUTELY FREE!