Pets are part of your family, providing warmth, joy, and sense of home. Helping them stay healthy and happy means paying close attention to their integrative wellness – giving them species-appropriate nutrition, plenty of exercise, and freedom from disease. Part of this holistic pet care is to naturally and effectively liberate your pets from pesky, recurring fleas. Fleas are not only itchy and unpleasant, but may cause anemia and other conditions.
Here's the dish: It's time to ditch those chemical-based flea prevention products since you value your pet's wellness.
There are NATURAL flea remedies – and I'll reveal them to you in a report exclusively found here at Mercola.com.
Decades of being a proactive veterinarian has helped me discover the best natural pet flea treatment – no toxic chemicals, just an arsenal of safe, easy, and natural steps to ensure healthy, itch-free pets.
KNOW THE ENEMY
Study How Fleas Grow and Become an Unwelcome Guest in Your Pet's Body!
This FREE report will walk you through the various life stages of pet fleas, how they infiltrate your pet's body and your home, and the number of days to fully resolve a flea infestation.
How to Keep Your Pet From Being a Flea Magnet
Getting rid of fleas isn't rocket science. Parasites are drawn to the weakest species, so you're naturally protecting your pets from fleas when you keep them healthy. This FREE report discloses, in detail, every incredibly simple step to fight infestation on your pet's body, including:
- The AMAZING role of pet diet and nutrition in warding off fleas
- How keeping your pet in tiptop shape scares parasites away -- for good!
- The devastating effects of unnecessary drug therapy and pet immunizations
- Other flea prevention tips and techniques that revolves around optimal weight and health
Of course, a safe, clean pet environment is always important in solving pet flea infestation at home. Discover in this FREE report where pet accumulations usually occur, along with effective vacuuming tips for pet spaces in and outside your house.
I've also provided a list of safe and cheap alternatives to chemical flea removal products, including:
- A light-colored all natural powder that you can dust on carpets, floors, and pet areas at home to naturally terminate parasites that contact it
- An all-natural, cedar-based insect repellent
- An all-natural, liquid garlic-based solution you can use on your lawns
- Microscopic organisms that feast on flea larvae
You'll be surprised to find out how simple yet little-known these recommendations are!
The Way to Natural, NON-TOXIC Pet Flea Treatment
I always encourage my clients to work with a holistic veterinarian to resolve pet health issues. The good news is, safe, natural flea control is something you can do on your own with guidance from this FREE special report. Remember: chemical flea products are a no-no, unless your pet's health and comfort are already compromised.
In this report, you'll find techniques in natural flea treatment, including:
- The guaranteed benefits of a flea comb for your pet
- Easy-to-find essential oil sprays that actias parasite deterrents
- A quintessentially important cooking ingredient that helps prevent external and internal parasites
- The vitamin group that'll be your pet's best health weapon
- A NEW all-natural product made from essential oils – already working wonders for many pet owners!
- The super green food that's a powerful detox agent for afflicted cats and dogs
- Plus, more powerful weapons in your war against flea infestation
There are serious flea cases where chemical treatments are already a must, so I'll be addressing them in this report with ways to reduce the existing dangers of pet flea infestation. These will not only protect your pet's liver from the toxic consequences of chemical pest products, but also give you peace of mind while your pet is still trudging the road to full recovery.
Address the root causes of pet flea infestation – and keep your cats and dogs itch-free and in the pink of health – with natural, non-toxic, and non-expensive tips from this FREE special report.