According to the U.S. Council of E`nvironmental Quality...
"The cancer risk to people who drink chlorinated water
is 93 percent higher than those who don't"
Dear friend concerned about chlorine,
What if that clear, clean-looking liquid you use every day – to quench your thirst, to bathe and shower in, and to wash your dishes and laundry in contributed to dozens of everyday ailments, including...
- Heart attacks... page 4
- Tiredness, dizziness or headaches... page 9
- Eye, sinus and throat irritation... page 7
- Your sperm count (men)... page 5
- Your risk of a miscarriage (women)... page 5
- Childhood asthma... page 9
- Damaging hair cuticles and the cause or worsening of dandruff... page 7
- Skin rashes, headaches, gastrointestinal difficulties and arthritis... page 5
- Liver problems... page 6
- The drying out of your hair and scalp
- A toxic cocktail of indoor pollution in your home... page 7
- Spontaneous abortion, stillbirths and congenital formations... page 8
- Kidney problems... page 9
- Your odds of having a child with spina bifida... page 5
- A weakened immune system, significantly impacting your body's ability to fight disease... page 4
Truth is, the water we use in and around our homes is far from the fresh, pure resource you might assume. And the worst part is...
Americans are ingesting from 300 to 600 times what the
Environmental Protection Agency considers a “safe” amount
While chlorine itself is relatively benign, and was created to help keep us free from infectious diarrheas, it reacts with organic materials which already dissolve in water, forming chemicals (known as DBP's) that are over 100 times more toxic than chlorine.
Sounds pretty scary, doesn't it?
And considering the negative impact it is probably having on your family's well-being, wouldn't you want to know everything you can about this toxic cocktail in your water supply? Of course!
Well, the good news is world renowned physician and multiple New York Time's Best Selling author, Dr. Mercola, has gathered all the research about chlorine together in one place – and created one of the most important and time-sensitive reports ever released to the public.
So what are the documented side effects of chlorine? The startling evidence could shock you into making choices which might just save your life...
- According to the U.S. Council of Environmental Quality, the cancer risk to people who drink chlorinated water is 93 percent higher than among those whose water does not contain chlorine.
- The residents of a small town in Pennsylvania who ate diets rich in saturated animal fats and milk had no heart attacks – until they switched from mountain spring water to fluoridated water.
- Research from the University of Nijmegen in the Netherlands discovered that people who swam in chlorinated pools or polluted waters as children had 2.2 to 2.4 times the risk of developing melanoma compared to those who did not swim in chlorinated waters.
- Male smokers who drank chlorinated tap water for more than 40 years had double the risk of bladder cancer as smoking males who drank non-chlorinated water.
So If Chlorine Is So Toxic, Why Haven't
The Government Authorities Done Anything About It?
Over the last 30 years, a growing body of research has shown the assorted disinfection by-products of chlorine (DBP's) are very harmful to your health, however organisations like the Chlorine Institute and the Chemical Manufacturers Association have a serious and well-funded interest in maintaining the status quo.
So you can forget about getting any help from the chemical lobbies to clean up your water source and your environment.
For instance, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) used to have a maximum contaminant level goal (MLCG) of zero for chloroform in drinking water due to its potential toxicity. They list is as a probable human carcinogen, and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services has determined that chloroform may reasonably be anticipated to be a carcinogen.
However, the EPA was forced to remove the zero standard – effective as of May 30, 2000 – after the MCLG was successfully challenged in court by the Chlorine Chemistry Council and the Chemical Manufacturers Association.
And that's why Dr. Mercola has decided to step forward and shout the truth about chlorine. He has invested significant time and money into finding out what everyone should know about modern water sanitization, how it can damage your health and how to protect yourself. All of this research has been compiled into a limited supply, hot off the press report which reveals what everyone should know about chlorine.
Here's what you'll discover inside:
- Why it's impossible to determine the safety of your water by the way it looks, tastes or smells
- Do you enjoy taking a long, hot shower? If so, please read this urgent warning
- You're already drinking filtered water from your sink, so there's no cause for concern. Right? Wrong. Find out about five other ways you and your family are exposed to a toxic cocktail of chemicals on a daily basis
- Do you use bleached coffee filters, paper milk cartons, disposable diapers, paper towels, bathroom tissue or feminine hygiene products? If so, they could be robbing you of your health as they contain a carcinogen which has been linked to seven different diseases including diabetes and birth defects
- Nine planet friendly steps you can take to dramatically reduce your exposure to chlorine and its toxic byproducts
- How to get your water supplier to give you the test results of the quality of your water... absolutely free. And what you need to look out for to determine your water's quality
- The best option for filtering your own water at home (this will remove everything including chlorine, DBP's, fluoride and drugs which may have found their way into your local water supply)
- A quick and easy way to remove the chloroform that builds up when you shower
- And much, much, much more