High Fructose Corn Syrup (HFCS) is widely used, relatively cheaper to produce, and backed by a whole army of corn refiners. It seems to have already ousted simple table sugar from the top, eating up major percentages of the sweetener market. But there is a message of distress hidden somewhere, and the dangers are as pronounced as the convincing sweetness HFCS brings.
I’ve always stressed the many, varied dangers of sugar, even saying that regular consumption of sugar is more dangerous than cigarettes. But an “alternative” called high-fructose corn syrup isn’t safe as well, even while it has already found its way in more and more of the foods we consume.
Armed with my over 30-year experience in healthcare, my ultimate motive in the free report BAD TO THE LAST DROP: Refiners Squeeze Dangerous Additives From Corn is to tell you about high-fructose corn syrup, which has varied dangers that stare us in the face but still finds its way in foods including:
- Baked goods
- Canned fruits
- Dairy products
- Carbonated drinks
- And most sweetened beverages in the market today!
ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS TO THE RESCUE?
Confronted with the dangers of HFCS and sugar, you may be finding yourself utterly moved by the “credibility” and health promises of artificial sweeteners such as Splenda® and Nutrasweet®. But don’t be fooled! These have altogether different dangers and side effects you need to know. Get this FREE report today to be forewarned!
What History Does This ‘Sweet’ Additive Have?
Ever wonder how HFCS entered the market and started “sweetening” life in the United States with fructose while toppling the old and tested formula of refined sugar?
Invented by research duo Marshall and Kooi in 1957, it purged glucose from the old corn syrup formula and went on a rather profitable journey into the American market. Know more about this rise of high-fructose corn syrup in our taste and consciousness, and the federal subsidies on corn refiners, surplus in corn supply, and commercial interests that made it possible.
But before you get inspired by this success story, think again. The dangers of high-fructose corn syrup are real and documented. Consuming this additive not only...
- Contributes to fat deposits in your liver, increasing buildup of lipoproteins,
- Leads to plaque buildup and narrowing of blood vessels
It also sets the stage for diseases you wouldn’t even want to imagine...
Bitter Truths On HFCS: Diabetes Made Worse And Other Diseases!
How Do You Solve The Problem Called DIABETES?
Diet – removing all forms of HFCS and sugars from it – is instrumental in fighting diabetes. Know about a wonder drink you can substitute soda and fruit drinks with, and can help protect you against HFCS-induced damage.
This report will show you how the sweetness of high-fructose corn syrup comes with a dear price to your health, possibly worsening the illnesses you’re already experiencing! Without knowing it, the HFCS in your body may be setting the stage for health problems including:
- Diabetes. Know how HFCS worsens diabetes, which is mainly rooted in insulin problems.
- Metabolic syndrome. Learn why you should say no to HFCS-containing soft drinks and other foods that may cause this condition.
- Damage to your immune system. Acquaint yourself with how asthma, food allergies, multiple sclerosis and other immune system problems are triggered by use of sugars such as HFCS!
- Speed-up aging process. Know through this report how HFCS and other sugars and grains accelerate the aging process.
- A load of dangerous mercury poisons. Find out how mercury is found in samples of commercial HFCS, and get the shock of your life with the many life-threatening conditions mercury poisoning entails!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product.