If you need help in downloading the files, please scroll to the bottom of the page for instructions.
Downloading Written Transcripts
- Right click on the transcript link and select "Save As..." to save a copy of the Transcript to your computer.
- The written transcripts are in PDF format and require Adobe Reader to view. Download and install Adobe Reader if you do not have it installed already.
Downloading Audio Transcripts
- Right click on each Audio transcript link and select "Save as..."
- The transcripts for each teleclinic are divided into multiple parts, and you will need to download each part in order to listen to that entire clinic.
- Each part is quite large (about 15 megabytes) and may take a long time to download over slower connections.
- The Files are in MP3 format and can be listened to by using a wide array of commonly available music software, for example, Windows Media Player.
All Audio files and Transcripts are copyrighted and are not to be distributed.