Hypothyroidism is a prevailing and disturbing problem today. According to experts, 10% to 40% of Americans have suboptimal thyroid function. This is alarming news considering that thyroid hormones are essential to your body's functions. Your thyroid affects your weight, metabolism, and growth in children.
Do You Have These Hypothyroidism Symptoms?
Fatigue, difficulty losing weight, hair loss, dry skin, cold sensitivity and constipation are just a few warning signs of hypothyroidism. The good news is that there are ways to improve a sluggish thyroid. The most effective ways to help bring thyroid function back to normal are included in my FREE Report: Signs, Symptoms, and Solutions to Good Thyroid Function. You will learn about:
- Underlying causes of hypothyroidism
- Diets that are generally considered healthy, but could contribute to hypothyroidism
- Easy lifestyle changes to support your thyroid health
Iodine Deficiency: Main Cause of Thyroid Malfunction
I've found that the key to thyroid health is iodine. Iodine is one of the top nutritional deficiencies in most people, together with magnesium, vitamin K2, and vitamin D. We take iodine for granted, despite that fact that it is proven to prevent and reverse goiter. In my FREE Report, you will:
- Discover the four important functions of iodine in your body
- Understand the link between iodine and serious health conditions like cancer and mental retardation
- How the baking industry affected Americans' iodine intake
Iodine is important for a healthy thyroid and efficient metabolism. It comprises a large part of the thyroid hormone molecule. Thus, low iodine levels affect your thyroid hormones significantly.
I've identified the main causes of iodine imbalance in the FREE Report, including:
- Two toxic halides that block iodine absorption and contribute to serious diseases
- A harmful element commonly found in tap water
- Standard medical procedures that contribute to iodine deficiency
- Iodine supplements that could actually worsen your thyroid condition
Plus, discover how an erroneous and disastrous scientific blunder caused people to fear and consume less iodine!
The Solution Is Obvious...
Hypothyroidism treatment is possible if you know how to optimize your iodine levels. My FREE Report will show you how.
- You only need about 5 grams a day of this vegetable to get your iodine levels up. (Find out in the report.)
- What you should do before even considering iodine supplementation.
- The iodine solution to avoid if you want to prevent further thyroid damage
- Tips for pregnant women
That's not all. At the end of the Report you'll find an additional 12 Tips for Optimizing Thyroid Function from leading thyroid experts.
Never underestimate the importance of optimal iodine levels and a healthy thyroid. There's so much more to learn, so take control of your thyroid health and get this free report now!