There's very little doubt - and a lot of scientific evidence - that exercise absolutely works. I can personally attest to its benefits to my energy levels, weight maintenance, and overall well-being. A good exercise regimen has been shown to bring positive biochemical changes in your body and even reverse type-2 diabetes or pre-diabetes when paired with appropriate diet. But I'll discuss more on this later.
What I want to introduce to you now is the best, most up-to-date FREE information on a NEW comprehensive fitness program that I've formulated with decades of medical research and partnership with the finest fitness experts.
Perhaps you're one of the many who crowd around the aerobics equipment in the gym, or subscribe to the monotony of running on a treadmill every day. But there's a lot more to your (exercise) life! I hope to be the bearer of good news with this new, truly comprehensive exercise routine that helped me drop five percent body fat in the first three months.
To help shape your expectations, the three main merits of this fitness program I'm talking about are:
- A rich variety of exercises - walking, running, aerobics, and more!
- Less time required - achieve your fitness goals much faster and with maximum benefits
- An unprecedented boost to your weight loss, muscle tone, and energy levels
With no hidden obligations or purchases to make, you can now get the FREE special report, "Lose Weight and Build Muscle in Less Time with Peak 8 Exercises," to discover the wonderful benefits of this exercise technique even when you have little time on your hands!
Dr. Mercola's Peak Fitness Program: What's in Store
"Peak fitness is a term I am coining to represent a comprehensive exercise program that includes far more than typical cardio training. The major change is that once or twice a week you do peak exercises, in which you raise your heart rate up to your anaerobic threshold for 20 to 30 seconds, and then you recover for 90 seconds.
You repeat this cycle for a total of eight repetitions. These cycles are preceded by a three minute warm up and two minute cool down so the total time investment is about 20 minutes."
This FREE report will let you in on this comprehensive fitness program, which took off from the peak cardio exercises promoted by Dr. Al Sears of the famous PACE concept, and fitness master Phil Campbell.
This program is called Peak Fitness or Peak 8 exercises since your heart rate will peak eight times during the workout!
This report reveals important information on Peak Fitness, including:
- How to create a comprehensive exercise plan for your Peak Fitness program
- The three types of muscle fibers -- and which is the key for strength, health, and longevity!
- The four additional types of training to enrich your Peak Fitness plan -- including core exercises to empower your body's 29 core muscles for excellent balance and movement!
- Integrating Peak Fitness into any type of exercise --– without a gym membership or equipment!
- More exercise tips and techniques to keep you going!
Lose Fat, Build Muscle, Increase Your Growth Hormone Levels... Less Time Than Traditional Workouts!
See a typical Peak Fitness workout on a recumbent bike in this FREE report!
One of the stunning benefits of Peak Fitness is found in a recent study, which confirms the power of regular exercise in assisting 20 different metabolites that help you burn calories and fat, stabilize your blood sugar, and much more. Read more about this study in this FREE report!
Among the astounding benefits of Peak Fitness that will be discussed in this report are:
- Lowered body fat - Like me, you can shed your extra body fat in no time and better manage your weight
- Improved muscle tone - How strength training and other training types exhaust, repair, and rebuild your different muscles groups
- Higher energy levels - Boost your athletic speed and performance, along with your sexual desire
- Optimized insulin resistance sensitivity - How exercise normalizes your glucose and insulin levels and reduces your risk of diabetes and other prevalent conditions
- Increased growth hormone levels - How to beef up your growth hormones naturally, without side effects, and the "magic" that will trigger growth hormone release during exercise
- Protection against somatopause - Even as you enter your 30s, you no longer have to worry about your human growth hormone (HGH) dropping dramatically and speeding up aging!
- Other exercise benefits that you can reap from this new comprehensive program!
The best thing about Peak 8 exercises is how they works for each individual. You can begin and work according to your current fitness levels. There's no "magical" speed required whether you're using cardio equipment like an elliptical or not. This FREE report reveal the right markers to know if you've reached your anaerobic threshold, and what a typical Peak Fitness routine looks like!
So warm up, exercise hard and fast, cool down, and explore different training types with this special report -- your FREE, reliable crash course to Peak 8 exercises. Fresh and comprehensive as it is, you wouldn't find this FREE report elsewhere.