Don't be Another Diabetes Statistic
Diabetes, a disease usually marked by high levels of blood sugar, has reached epidemic proportions in America in just a short time – 700 percent in the last 50 years by some estimates.
In fact, almost 30 percent of the entire U.S. population is suffering from pre-diabetes or some type of diabetes.
You have every reason to take the threat of diabetes seriously because the numbers don't lie:
- Close to 8 percent of all Americans have full-blown diabetes
- There is an 11 percent incidence rate among adults ages 20 and up and over 23 percent among those ages 60 and up.
- Almost 57 million have pre-diabetes
- More than 50 percent of diabetics are unaware that they have the disease
That is why this new Free Report, One in Four People Have or Will Get Diabetes... Are You One of Them and Don't Even Know It?, provides you with crucial diabetes information and is one of the most important documents I have made available to the public.
Know this Dangerous Diabetes Myth before it's Too Late
What you don't know about diabetes can seriously harm your health!
A very common and harmful myth is that diabetes is a result of your blood sugar malfunctioning. In reality, diabetes is a disease of insulin and a malfunction of leptin, an important hormone that regulates both appetite and weight loss.
Because the traditional medical community still subscribes to this belief, treatment for diabetes remains in the Stone Age. Doctors continue to give incorrect nutritional recommendations, which is why this disease has reached epidemic proportions.
My Free 16-page Special Report, One in Four People Have or Will Get Diabetes... Are You One of Them and Don't Even Know It?, shatters this diabetes myth and reveals the most important diabetes information, including:
- Why diabetes is not a disease of blood sugar
- The underlying factors that can turn you into a diabetic
- The difference between type 1 and type 2 diabetes
- The telltale signs of type 2 diabetes
- How you can determine if you're a diabetic or a pre-diabetic
The Roles of Insulin and Leptin and the Real Cause of Diabetes
Open your eyes to the truth to protect your health – elevated insulin levels and faulty leptin signalling are the main underlying causes of diabetes.
You're probably aware that one of the roles of insulin is to lower blood sugar levels. But that is just a minor function. The real purpose
of insulin is to store excess nutrients, direct energy storage, and regulate the rate of aging.
Leptin, on the other hand, tells you when to eat, how much to eat, and most importantly, when to stop eating. It also tells your brain what to do with the energy it has.
Having the proper diet is the only way to regulate insulin and leptin. Since these two hormones are the two main underlying causes of diabetes, how your body regulates them spells the difference between becoming another diabetes statistic and staying diabetes-free in your old age.
This Free Special Report, One in Four People Have or Will Get Diabetes... Are You One of Them and Don't Even Know It?, serves as a diabetes prevention guide and will tell you:
- How to effectively manage your insulin and leptin levels
- Why you need to carefully watch your carbohydrate and sugar consumption
- The real deal about the glycemic index
- Know through this report how HFCS and other sugars and grains accelerate the aging process.
- Why you need to avoid high-fructose corn syrup at all costs
- What food you should avoid giving to your child to reduce his/her risk of diabetes and what to feed him/her instead.
- The beverage you need to give up if you want to improve your health far more profoundly than if you quit smoking.
Here's How You Can Naturally Beat Diabetes
Diabetes can rob you of your health... if you let it. The good news is type 2 diabetes is curable, and that it is not that difficult to address this type of diabetes.
In my Free Special Report, One in Four People Have or Will Get Diabetes... Are You One of Them and Don’t Even Know It?, I will also share with you my Seven Keys to Preventing and Treating Diabetes. You’ll be surprised at how simple, inexpensive, and hype-free these measures are, which involve:
- The foods you should be avoiding
- Two pillars of good health – taking these two for granted pose grave consequences to your wellbeing
- Two nutritional supplements that will not only help you beat diabetes but will also help improve your overall health
Plus, I will also be sharing with you:
A Lifestyle Inventory Check that assesses the current state of your health to help you avoid going down the diabetes path.
Don’t become another statistic of the diabetes epidemic. Take control of your health now!